Summary In Simple Terms
- You can make a song using the beat
- You cannot resale the beat
- You can make & distribute unlimited copies of the song
- You can keep profit made from your song physical/digital song sales
- Publishing: If you start to accrue publishing from the song you’ve made then the split is a 50/50 split. This is things like radio spins, tv usage, online streaming services that collect & pay publishing royalties.
- If you are independent & going to make some songs, promote & sale your music online & are not working with a major label, you should be fine.
- Major label artist, tv networks, etc must contact using our phone number directly to get a commercial use license.
EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS AGREEMENT – BUY BEATS FOR SALE
- Receive a download link instantly – TrackOuts Provided Upon Request
- Independently sell unlimited copies.
- Must give credit to www.buy-beats-for-sale.com.com
- 50% publishing rights with bmi, ascap, etc..
- www.buy-beats-for-sale.com owns 50% of the publishing rights.
This license agreement to the beat title is effective immediately after purchase by and between the seller (hereinafter referred to as the “Licensor” a.k.a “www.buy-beats-for-sale.com”) and the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the “Licensee”).
Licensor warrants that it is the Author/Songwriter and can produce the original material in which the Sound Recording/BEAT was made. All licenses are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are using for commercial use with a major label, tv network or professional use other than an independent artist/singer/songwriter. You must contact Buy Beats For Sale owners directly for commercial license agreement.
This agreement will be emailed to the Licensee’s emailed address used to purchase the beat detailed with the licensee information to complete the transaction.
1. Use. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee an exclusive license (this “License) to record vocal synchronization to the Composition partly or in its entirety and substantially in its original form.
2. Rights of usage. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee an exclusive license to use Master Recording in the reproduction, duplication, manufacture, and distribution of phonograph records, cassette tapes, compact disk, digital downloads, other miscellaneous audio and digital recordings, and any lifts and versions thereof (collectively, the “Recordings”, and individually, a “Recordings”) worldwide for unlimited copies of such Recordings or any combination of such Recordings, condition upon the payment to the Licensor a sum of agreed amount of US Dollars, receipt of which is confirmed. Additionally licensee shall be permitted to distribute unlimited internet downloads for non-profit and non-commercial use.
3. Performance Rights. The Licensor here by grants to Licensee an exclusive license to use the Master Recording in unlimited for-profit performances, shows, or concerts.
4. Broadcast Rights. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee an exclusive license to broadcast or air the Master Recording in unlimited amounts of radio stations, media outlets, but must adhere to the publishing terms set forth in this agreement. The licensee must inform the licensor of any broadcasting/performance/usage that shall result in publishing royalties.
5. Credit. Licensee shall acknowledge the original authorship of the Composition appropriately and reasonably in all media and performance formats under the name of the Licensor in writing where possible and vocally otherwise.
6. If the Licensee fails to pay the Licensor, timely complete the payments provided for hereunder, or perform its other obligations hereunder, including having insufficient bank balance, the licensor shall have the right to terminate License upon written notice to the Licensee. Such termination shall render the recording, manufacture and/or distribution of Recordings for which monies have not been paid subject to and actionable infringements under applicable law, including, without limitation, the United States Copyright Act, as amended.
7. Indemnification. Accordingly, Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold Licensor harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, arising of or resulting from a claimed breach of any of Licensee’s representations, warranties or agreements hereunder, and/or any agreements made outside of this agreement with other parties involving the Licensors’ music production. Also the licensee is responsible for clearing any third party samples added to, or present in the music production. Licensor can inform the licensee of any used samples where appropriate.
8. Miscellaneous. This license is non-transferable and is limited to the Composition purcashed.
9. Publishing. Licensee, owns 50% of publishing rights. Licensor, owns 50% of publishing rights. Any other agreement would be in writing before the Sound Recording/BEATS would be used and/or published for any usage that would result in publishing royalties accrual.